IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
2Likes

Is Nimbus Golden Palms a good investment option?
August 10 2012 , 06:13 PM   #1
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed
Is Nimbus Golden Palms a good investment option?

I am getting an all inclusive deal of 4400 psf for 1085 sf flat in Nimbus GP in RESALE.

Builder is decent though not very much famous in NCR but they have a 4 star hotel in Bengaluru plus decent chunk of land in UP/Haryana.

Possesssion is expected by arnd 2015 end. Given its proximity to Xway and operational SEZ, is it a good investment option?

My main purpose is to have a rentable property, So i am looking for projects from that point of view with decent builder reputation

Senior Members please advice..


PS : I have already weighed the cons of proposed STP and irrigation drain. So, that is not an issue with me.
August 10 2012 , 06:54 PM   #2
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

senior members/ experts plsss reply...
August 11 2012 , 11:45 PM   #3
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

I request senior members to take a moment and reply to this post.. I may have to finalize deal in 1-2 days...
August 11 2012 , 11:56 PM   #4
Member

rudresh26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 263
Likes Received: 32

Do you know who are senior here:

many are brokers

Many are here putting any post any day and get point and become senior.

And most of them are all biased about their investments.


So decide on basis of what you think or some one whom you know personally
Anirudh113 and AnkitG84 like this.
August 11 2012 , 11:59 PM   #5
Member

AnkitG84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Delhi
Posts: 103
Likes Received: 20
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudresh26
Do you know who are senior here:

many are brokers

Many are here putting any post any day and get point and become senior.

And most of them are all biased about their investments.


So decide on basis of what you think or some one whom you know personally
Thanks Rudresh for response.. I was actually looking for ppl who might have done investment or done some research on GP.. Just looking for a second opinion...
August 12 2012 , 08:43 AM   #6
New Member

titu65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: vasundhara , Ghaziabad
Posts: 30
Likes Received: 0

If you can tell ,whats the basic rate of your deal or breakup your deal.
i think ,i have a better deal.
August 12 2012 , 09:17 AM   #7
Member

DeadlyNausea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 246
Likes Received: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
I am getting an all inclusive deal of 4400 psf for 1085 sf flat in Nimbus GP in RESALE.

Builder is decent though not very much famous in NCR but they have a 4 star hotel in Bengaluru plus decent chunk of land in UP/Haryana.

Possesssion is expected by arnd 2015 end. Given its proximity to Xway and operational SEZ, is it a good investment option?

My main purpose is to have a rentable property, So i am looking for projects from that point of view with decent builder reputation

Senior Members please advice..


PS : I have already weighed the cons of proposed STP and irrigation drain. So, that is not an issue with me.
a) Your deal is 200 Rs. costly.
b) Golden Palm is a wonderful investment. Better than most! This is despite the fact that the progress has been too slow.

rgds,
August 12 2012 , 09:20 AM   #8
Senior Member

tgupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 596
Likes Received: 53
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitG84
I am getting an all inclusive deal of 4400 psf for 1085 sf flat in Nimbus GP in RESALE.

Builder is decent though not very much famous in NCR but they have a 4 star hotel in Bengaluru plus decent chunk of land in UP/Haryana.

Possesssion is expected by arnd 2015 end. Given its proximity to Xway and operational SEZ, is it a good investment option?

My main purpose is to have a rentable property, So i am looking for projects from that point of view with decent builder reputation

Senior Members please advice..


PS : I have already weighed the cons of proposed STP and irrigation drain. So, that is not an issue with me.

Try to get some thing in 3C Zing in same price range.. bargain hard, I think you should get there... better and safe investment.
__________________
If you give a little love, you can get a little love of your own!!!
August 12 2012 , 01:21 PM   #9
Member

Anirudh113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 258
Likes Received: 56
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudresh26
Do you know who are senior here:

many are brokers

Many are here putting any post any day and get point and become senior.

And most of them are all biased about their investments.


So decide on basis of what you think or some one whom you know personally
Very Well said Rudresh !

When i joined this IREF forum ... And just like Ankit i was also looking to get some info from these So CALLED Senior Veteran members ...

But finally realised that Many of them r just brokers or dealers themselves... and VERY biased about their own investments !
August 12 2012 , 03:23 PM   #10
Member

findingnemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 177
Likes Received: 24

I would personally recommend 3C Lotus Zing. When you already have a proven builder, with good quality and delivery record, why you want to take a risk.

Zing is better located and obviously i am invested in it.

Go for Zing, you will be better off anyday. Rest its your choice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tgupta
Try to get some thing in 3C Zing in same price range.. bargain hard, I think you should get there... better and safe investment.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks