IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
19Likes

Should I Exit from Noida 7X Sector or wait till possession YES or NO only
June 26 2012 , 09:44 PM   #1
New Member

PSingh_71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
Likes Received: 6
Should I Exit from Noida 7X Sector or wait till possession YES or NO only

Hi All (Seniors / New Members)

From last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x Sectors... Members sharing LONG ANALYSIS and proving their Point of Views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should I sell my 2 BHK in 7X sectors which I purchased in April 2010 OR Wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in YES (sale) or NO (Wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which I am not getting any thing... in clear words getting frustrated after reading LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG Threads...

On the basis of your Yes or No (Majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..
June 26 2012 , 09:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSingh_71
Hi All (Seniors / New Members)

From last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x Sectors... Members sharing LONG ANALYSIS and proving their Point of Views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should I sell my 2 BHK in 7X sectors which I purchased in April 2010 OR Wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in YES (sale) or NO (Wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which I am not getting any thing... in clear words getting frustrated after reading LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG Threads...

On the basis of your Yes or No (Majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..
which project are you invested in and what's the current status of the project?
__________________
Thanks
June 26 2012 , 10:04 PM   #3
New Member

PSingh_71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
Likes Received: 6
its Amrapali Silicon -------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie
which project are you invested in and what's the current status of the project?
Hi Cookie

The project name is ### Amrapali Silicon City and 13th Tower WIP (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

PSingh
June 26 2012 , 10:07 PM   #4
Member

LChand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: End User
Posts: 3,013
Likes Received: 289
My Mood: Inspired

on a lighter note -

someone shared a poem few days back - - -

meri biwi deti hai gali;
aur bacha bajata hai taali;
jab se kharida hai maine amrapali....
June 26 2012 , 10:08 PM   #5
Veteran Member

singhpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bharat Desh
Posts: 1,169
Likes Received: 108
My Mood: Breezy

Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by psingh_71
hi cookie

the project name is ### amrapali silicon city and 13th tower wip (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

psingh
June 26 2012 , 10:08 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSingh_71
Hi Cookie

The project name is ### Amrapali Silicon City and 13th Tower WIP (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

PSingh
If you are getting reasonable premium, sell and move out...(YES)
if not, hold on and keep on looking for buyers in the market.(NO)
June 26 2012 , 10:15 PM   #7
Senior Member

McLordGanj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 572
Likes Received: 171
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by psingh_71
hi all (seniors / new members)

from last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x sectors... Members sharing long analysis and proving their point of views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should i sell my 2 bhk in 7x sectors which i purchased in april 2010 or wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in yes (sale) or no (wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which i am not getting any thing... In clear words getting frustrated after reading llllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg threads...

On the basis of your yes or no (majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..
yes
June 26 2012 , 10:22 PM   #8
Member

ashish199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 170
Likes Received: 15
My Mood: Cheerful

No....don't go on the negativity spread on the IREF...these guys don't take much time in taking U-turns..
u ll get best premium at the time of possession....moreover construction in ASC has been completed 50-60%...so one should get delivery in 2 years time...you can expect 5500 rates by that period...my POV only.
new_indian likes this.
June 26 2012 , 10:37 PM   #9
Senior Member

mohanpruthi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 926
Likes Received: 109

yes.
June 26 2012 , 10:48 PM   #10
Veteran Member

ManGupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,176
Likes Received: 388
My Mood: Cool
Yes

Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks