IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
32Likes

Sikka Kaamna Greens, Sikka Group, Sector 143, Noida
October 29 2011 , 03:05 PM   #891
Senior Member

pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 532
Likes Received: 51
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbhatt
Ashish can u please share the details of that broker. Please PM me
I am intersted in this rate of any covered area flat,please give some information about that broker.
October 29 2011 , 03:10 PM   #892
Senior Member

pgarg6868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 532
Likes Received: 51
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish18
Hmm..
today my broker told me that there is a resale at 2700-2800 in sikka karnam greens. So much difference ?
Sir I am interested at this rate for any covered area of flat any floor
October 30 2011 , 09:34 AM   #893
Member

jspa.delhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 81
Likes Received: 5

I heard from somebody that excavation is going in FULL swing...and Sikka is going make this a budget premium project....with best of facilities.

- does anybody have realy seen the work..hows the progress..
- any update on impact in price on Sikka Karnam due to F1...
- what price the resale is happening.
October 30 2011 , 11:34 AM   #894
Senior Member

Indomura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 762
Likes Received: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspa.delhi
I heard from somebody that excavation is going in FULL swing...and Sikka is going make this a budget premium project....with best of facilities.

- does anybody have realy seen the work..hows the progress..
- any update on impact in price on Sikka Karnam due to F1...
- what price the resale is happening.

It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
October 30 2011 , 11:47 AM   #895

ysingh11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 993
Likes Received: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura
It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
I am sorry to say but it cannot be true ... till 5th Oct they havenot done bhumi poojan and within less than 20days they have ocnstructed so much.... NO WAY


Pls buyers go and verify yourself at location.

Pls also share progress with us
October 30 2011 , 01:34 PM   #896
Senior Member

Indomura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 762
Likes Received: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jass_s
I am sorry to say but it cannot be true ... till 5th Oct they havenot done bhumi poojan and within less than 20days they have ocnstructed so much.... NO WAY


Pls buyers go and verify yourself at location.

Pls also share progress with us
Even I find it a bit strange since I understand they just started excavation few days back but thats what the website indicate....

If anyone has any additional info Please let everyone know ....
October 30 2011 , 01:38 PM   #897
Member

karmaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 128
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura
Even I find it a bit strange since I understand they just started excavation few days back but thats what the website indicate....

If anyone has any additional info Please let everyone know ....
seems like karmic greens progress photos posted under karnam greens ....perfectly acceptable from sikka guys to bumble and fumble......

karnam no bhoomipoojan yet ......i dont think even the contractor has yet been finalized for karnam......
October 30 2011 , 01:53 PM   #898
Veteran Member

fatichar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,582
Likes Received: 1331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura
It seems Sikkas Karnam Project has really picked up very fast. Just saw the progress Photographs on their web site and it was a pleasent surprise.
Welcome to Sikka Group

It was just unbelievable. They have already constructed couple of floors it seems . Are the photos a reality I cant believe .... just couple of days back everyone was cribbing for Bhoomi Pujan but whats the point of Bhoomi Pujan and all if the builder is progressing weel . Will this it seems they will meet their deadline of 2013 deliver.

Good work Sikkas
Guys, the builder is misleading you. The pictures are of Sikka Karmic Greens, Sec 78. You can see a tall building besides it. no such building exists near Karnam. That building is of sunshine helios. I frequently visit there as I am a buyer in that project.
October 30 2011 , 01:58 PM   #899
Senior Member

Indomura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 762
Likes Received: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatichar
Guys, the builder is misleading you. The pictures are of Sikka Karmic Greens, Sec 78. You can see a tall building besides it. no such building exists near Karnam. That building is of sunshine helios. I frequently visit there as I am a buyer in that project.
Thanks for the information.
Thats really very cheap on the part of the Builder to do so......

Hmmm......
October 30 2011 , 02:02 PM   #900
Member

karmaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 128
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomura
Thanks for the information.
Thats really very cheap on the part of the Builder to do so......

Hmmm......
or a simple mistake by website maintenance guys ......
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks