IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Closed
1Likes

Supertech Supernova: First signs of PR Disaster
December 3 2011 , 11:49 AM   #1
Veteran Member

deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,081
Likes Received: 262
Supertech Supernova: First signs of PR Disaster

Although I always appreciated Supertech for its financial and strategic successes, however, I was skeptic about its capabilities to handle a project as big as Supernova. They are still not professionals of that level, and they proved it today!

In its 4 full pages advertisement in the TOI today, I noticed the super blunder they did! ( Luck was on their side so that they missed the HT deadline, will have the chance to correct the mistake till next week).

In all its 4 pages ads, they are showing their projects website address. It looks like the mother of the all PR Blunders till date at this level.

Just go and check to this advertised project's website address, as given prominently in TOI ads run in all 4 pages today:


www.supernova.in


...
December 3 2011 , 12:01 PM   #2
Member

hunter2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 239
Likes Received: 83
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepauls
Although I always appreciated Supertech for its financial and strategic successes, however, I was skeptic about its capabilities to handle a project as big as Supernova. They are still not professionals of that level, and they proved it today!

In its 4 full pages advertisement in the TOI today, I noticed the super blunder they did! ( Luck was on their side so that they missed the HT deadline, will have the chance to correct the mistake till next week).

In all its 4 pages ads, they are showing their projects website address. It looks like the mother of the all PR Blunders till date at this level.

Just go and check to this advertised project's website address, as given prominently in TOI ads run in all 4 pages today:


www.supernova.in


...
good catch fella
December 3 2011 , 12:11 PM   #3
Ex-Moderator

saurabh2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,515
Likes Received: 1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepauls
Although I always appreciated Supertech for its financial and strategic successes, however, I was skeptic about its capabilities to handle a project as big as Supernova. They are still not professionals of that level, and they proved it today!

In its 4 full pages advertisement in the TOI today, I noticed the super blunder they did! ( Luck was on their side so that they missed the HT deadline, will have the chance to correct the mistake till next week).

In all its 4 pages ads, they are showing their projects website address. It looks like the mother of the all PR Blunders till date at this level.

Just go and check to this advertised project's website address, as given prominently in TOI ads run in all 4 pages today:


www.supernova.in


...
Great One..... 4 Pages Advertisement of a website which has nothing...

Missing AA Bhai..... he can write an Essay on this for Supernova Supertech.
December 3 2011 , 12:17 PM   #4
Member

commener's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 444
Likes Received: 74
My Mood: Happy

Deepauls Bhai,
Arora ji is your friend and calls you to take free legal advices. Call him to tell the blunder he has made.
DP
December 3 2011 , 12:17 PM   #5
Veteran Member

deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,081
Likes Received: 262

Mr. Arora should fire himself for letting this mistake to happen. It is ominous also !

May God forgive them!
December 3 2011 , 12:18 PM   #6
Veteran Member

deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,081
Likes Received: 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by commener
Deepauls Bhai,
Arora ji is your friend and calls you to take free legal advices. Call him to tell the blunder he has made.
DP
Definitely I am going to call and "Lataad" him for this one!!!
December 3 2011 , 01:34 PM   #7
Veteran Member

kumargaurav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,339
Likes Received: 257
My Mood: Cheerful

ye kya tha ???? how this type of error can happen..may be this type of error will happen when they will built this supernova.
__________________
If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!
December 3 2011 , 01:50 PM   #8
Veteran Member

deepauls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,081
Likes Received: 262

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargaurav
ye kya tha ???? how this type of error can happen..may be this type of error will happen when they will built this supernova.

This is not an error.... This is a sin !!!

How can you post 4 full page ads in world's biggest newspaper TOI with your company's website address which is saying "Buy This Domain" ??? This is just unforgiveable.

I myself have committed to invest in this project, and am fuming since morning after noticing this blunder.

"Buy This Domain" is ominuous. It is not less than saying "Buy This Company". I believe in God, in astrology and in numerology, and this is a vulgar sign. HUH...
December 3 2011 , 02:32 PM   #9
Member

adit0083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 396
Likes Received: 27
My Mood: Asleep

I think this is going to be a hell of a project both cost wise and execution wise ...even DLF would be strechtched executing this project god knows what would supertech do...and i also feel same gona happen with jaypee projects..too many projects at one go..a little slowdown in RE and all demand would come crashing down...so would be the finances ( i know a big group ) but still...
__________________
Life is good.
December 3 2011 , 06:20 PM   #10
Member

vikasn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 160
Likes Received: 3
My Mood: Angelic

Mother of blunder
At least from my POV, but definitely not from Supertech's. God bless!!
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks