IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
67Likes

Marvel Fria, Marvel Realtors, Wagholi, Pune
June 21 2012 , 02:05 PM   #21
New Member

Sandy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pune
Posts: 9
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Asleep
Marvel Fria

Agreed that Marvel projects are always of a best quality ...but think before u go for WAGHOLI with the rate of 4000 current rate in wagholi is 3000 - 3300 maximum
June 22 2012 , 02:34 AM   #22

mangopeople's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 903
Likes Received: 231
My Mood: Amused

Buyers are smart enough to make wise decision. I think actual rates in Wagholi should be between 2500-2800 psf (not beyond that pls) Rates are over hyped there pretty much as it is in other parts of the city too.

In 3000-3300 psf you get decent flats with in PMC limits.

I don't think there has been enough bookings in Marvel Fria so far as it is still in pre launch stage since last few months ... perhaps they may need to bring down the quoted rates
akash481 likes this.
June 22 2012 , 12:02 PM   #23
New Member

Sandy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pune
Posts: 9
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Asleep

Hi mango ,thanks for information ...please share some places in PMC limits where rates are 3000 -3300
June 22 2012 , 05:06 PM   #24
Member

pawarnilesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 32
My Mood: Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy5
Hi mango ,thanks for information ...please share some places in PMC limits where rates are 3000 -3300
https://docs.google.com/a/servient.c...ZSG5VbHc#gid=0


don't have idea whether this is in PMC limit
June 24 2012 , 06:20 PM   #25
Veteran Member

realacres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,253
Likes Received: 2459
My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople
Buyers are smart enough to make wise decision. I think actual rates in Wagholi should be between 2500-2800 psf (not beyond that pls) Rates are over hyped there pretty much as it is in other parts of the city too.

In 3000-3300 psf you get decent flats with in PMC limits.

I don't think there has been enough bookings in Marvel Fria so far as it is still in pre launch stage since last few months ... perhaps they may need to bring down the quoted rates
Agreed. Even Marvel Cascada, Balewadi isn't getting much response.

Don't know whats wrong with Marvel. Earlier was a time when Marvel used to build premium & luxury projects in premium localities of Pune, like Boat Club road but now it is some of the most junkiest location. I don't know why will buy a flat in grampanchayat without proper roads, water & rather look for private swimming pool & terrace gardens !! Marvel buyers are generally not first home buyers, nor are the DINK families. Without infra, Marvel is spoiling its own name.
Sandy5 likes this.
__________________
If you are happy, you are successful.
June 24 2012 , 09:54 PM   #26
New Member

Sandy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pune
Posts: 9
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Asleep

agree..... real acres ...could u please suggest if buying a flat in wagholi is a wise decision or not ???
June 26 2012 , 12:14 PM   #27
Member

akash481's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 284
Likes Received: 62
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople
Buyers are smart enough to make wise decision. I think actual rates in Wagholi should be between 2500-2800 psf (not beyond that pls) Rates are over hyped there pretty much as it is in other parts of the city too.

In 3000-3300 psf you get decent flats with in PMC limits.

I don't think there has been enough bookings in Marvel Fria so far as it is still in pre launch stage since last few months ... perhaps they may need to bring down the quoted rates

Seems you were absolutely right. Marvel Realtors seem to be feeling the heat. Pre launch rates reduced from Rs. 4250 psf to Rs 4000 psf. This shows there have not been enough bookings in last few months ;

Checking this advertisement - Pre Launch Offer - Marvel Ganga Fria, Wagholi
June 26 2012 , 03:08 PM   #28

mangopeople's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 903
Likes Received: 231
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash481
Seems you were absolutely right. Marvel Realtors seem to be feeling the heat. Pre launch rates reduced from Rs. 4250 psf to Rs 4000 psf. This shows there have not been enough bookings in last few months ;

Checking this advertisement - Pre Launch Offer - Marvel Ganga Fria, Wagholi

Balle Balle ... In the history of Pune Real Estate ... something unusual has happened Rates reduced in Pre Launch offer. I'm loving it
June 26 2012 , 03:21 PM   #29
Member

pawarnilesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Posts: 215
Likes Received: 32
My Mood: Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangopeople
Balle Balle ... In the history of Pune Real Estate ... something unusual has happened Rates reduced in Pre Launch offer. I'm loving it
This was second evidence I have seen that pre-launch rates are higher than launching rate....... same was happened at the time of Akshay Tritiya (2012) with Park Royale. Where pre-launch rate was 4800/- and launch rate after 1 week of pre-launch was 4500/-
June 26 2012 , 06:38 PM   #30

mangopeople's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 903
Likes Received: 231
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarnilesh
This was second evidence I have seen that pre-launch rates are higher than launching rate....... same was happened at the time of Akshay Tritiya (2012) with Park Royale. Where pre-launch rate was 4800/- and launch rate after 1 week of pre-launch was 4500/-

Thats good. Hope the trend of price correction continues in other R.E projects too across the city.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks