IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
165Likes

Xrbia Hinjewadi, Xrbia Developers, Hinjewadi, Pune
August 8 2012 , 06:27 PM   #311
New Member

kunalkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Likes Received: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut
Some suckers get paid to selectively write & criticize certain RE projects while praise others with a bias
Bailout seems to be quite pissed off by RK
August 8 2012 , 06:34 PM   #312
Member

NG2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pune
Posts: 237
Likes Received: 117
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut
Some suckers get paid to selectively write & criticize certain RE projects while praise others with a bias
Whether RK gets paid to write about projects or not is immaterial. What matters is whether he is being honest. And I think he is. He has come on very strongly on XRBIA. I was a bit surprised to see the usage of such words. The guy has the guts.

Personally, I think that XRBIA can be a great deal IF builder delivers it. I do not think that its going to happen...but then I have long history of being wrong.

If this project fails, it will certainly subdue the raging RE mania.
August 8 2012 , 09:38 PM   #313
New Member

harsh_nanchahal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22
Likes Received: 7

On his blog he has strongly commented on mother nature and the impact. After reading that i went and searched for his blogs on lavasa...where thousands of acres is being excavated..Boy o Boy..no words from him....So can this thing be answered....Is he afraid of sharad pawar there....Did he tried to contact the Environment ministry there...I have see the location and only base 10-15 % of the land has been excavated for building XRBIA. Currently there are < 100 trees there and as per the township approval they are required to plant 25000 trees. Is that degradation of environment?

I am not sure what he is complaining about....The location/the size/the builder/the new initiative or that he was not paid by XRBIA like other builders.

The size is not his thing to comment upon and neither is the budget. Again there are people for whom it would be dream home.
The location: these kind of projects cannot be executed in city..if done the 200 sq feet flat wills ell for 1 crore. For life republic he was all good with the location where a bungalow is selling for 3 crore.

The builder: has been transparent till date on this project. All legal documents posted. Everything publicized. And they are building future projects so they know the future business lies in the execution of this project.

The technology/Team/partners: Best in the business. Partners are MBA's/IITians.
One of the few projects that is accredited by green council. One of the few that will be managed by SAP systems.

RK wrote a lot but failed to explain why exactly he is angry. He is terming the flats as small nano car....He might have made a lot of money writing blogs...But there are people for whom 25 is is too much..how can you expect a single working Software engineer even earning 10 lacs to pay 40000 emi for 55 lacs flat. isn't he biased here..

He is basically talking what the builders are talking in pune.. soon we will see RK launching a project.
BailOut likes this.
August 8 2012 , 10:05 PM   #314
Member

BailOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
My Mood: Cool

Exactly that is what I was trying to say about this biased blogger trying to write some masala stuff. If a RE investor is buying a flat in XRBIA then it is bad, but it is good when a real home dweller buys it. Now that's called bullshit crap just to find some way to blame XRBIA & investors.

I am not an RK fan & get pissed off to see his blog links on google search page. Please ask him to write something sensible about Vastushodh too
August 8 2012 , 11:01 PM   #315
New Member

toanuj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Likes Received: 17

I don't know as what exactly bug you in RK's this blog. I completely see his point;

1. He highlighted builder's poor track record
2. 20:80 loan condition; like you will be paying interest to bank for 3-4 years and 20L would be eventually 30L including interest.
3. he criticized 3L of development charges; which on one bedroom flat is Rs.1000/sqft
4. he criticised 22 flats/floor. It would be suffocating

additionally;

Room size of 7' x 8'; check municipal corporation's guidelines. A bedroom should be min 10' x12' in general. If they got this approved, I can sense some political hand....

- no mention of parking. Do not be surprised if they are adding 2-3L for parking


In general, I am not saying that he is right all the time. But he is honest and sharing his honest analysis via some strong words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut
Exactly that is what I was trying to say about this biased blogger trying to write some masala stuff. If a RE investor is buying a flat in XRBIA then it is bad, but it is good when a real home dweller buys it. Now that's called bullshit crap just to find some way to blame XRBIA & investors.

I am not an RK fan & get pissed off to see his blog links on google search page. Please ask him to write something sensible about Vastushodh too
August 8 2012 , 11:45 PM   #316
New Member

toanuj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 28
Likes Received: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSSB01
Please advise whether this project is a good investment
Before investing, please go and see their sample flat. I seriously doubt if the size of the flat makes any sense from residence or investment standpoint. In case you can not travel there (and you are also falling for the charm of 'online booking'), do following exercise;

Stand in middle of your bedroom and draw a Xrbia Bedroom boundary around your existing bed. you will have your answers. In pictures, builder can manuplate your perception. If you will see all beds are joined to two walls of the bedroom. All Tvs are falt screen. It gives you a feel that the sizes are good enough. But believe me, it is not.
aapani likes this.
August 8 2012 , 11:54 PM   #317
Member

rohanmalik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 258
Likes Received: 44
My Mood: Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by toanuj
Before investing, please go and see their sample flat. I seriously doubt if the size of the flat makes any sense from residence or investment standpoint. In case you can not travel there (and you are also falling for the charm of 'online booking'), do following exercise;

Stand in middle of your bedroom and draw a Xrbia Bedroom boundary around your existing bed. you will have your answers. In pictures, builder can manuplate your perception. If you will see all beds are joined to two walls of the bedroom. All Tvs are falt screen. It gives you a feel that the sizes are good enough. But believe me, it is not.



very well said my friend..
August 9 2012 , 12:17 AM   #318
Member

PointOfView's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 311
Likes Received: 46
My Mood: Inspired

RK's XRBIA part-I has fumed many legit buyers and he got a lot of bashing in the comments section. Just look at the number of comments which has been removed by author. and also lot of questions have been answered in baseless way. Mumbai investors have not been new to Pune RE. I believe that mumbaikars are having lot of stake in existing RE in Pune. Even Magarpatta has lots and lots of flats where owners are from Mumbai. My friend's family has a flat in Chembur. They have got two in Nirmiti Zion (behind Mitcon).

coming back to the point....Immediately just after few days, XRBIA part-II blog comes; this time "love towards nature", "self consciousness" , "plan approvals" and even RTI threat kind of things have been used in the post. I wonder if part-III is in the making !!

Food for thought:
guys who religiously follow RK's blog: have you ever seen part-I and part-II about any project within a couple of days on RK's blog.
August 9 2012 , 12:44 AM   #319
Member

BailOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
My Mood: Cool

You may continue to follow his bullshit crap! All he is interested is in writing masala articles against selected few builders to get more hits to his site.

And he will cleverly juggle posts across multiple blogs, embed links into each of these blogs pointing towards his other blogs and continue to mislead people and thereby make good money through adsense.

He seems to have already minted lot of money through Real Estate over last many years. Suddenly his conscious is now awakened for mother f**ng nature and bla bla bla !!

Is XRBIA the only project which is remote? And what about remote projects in Wagholi, Kesnand, Lavasa, and his fellow friends Vastushodh projects!

If he really wanted to help buyers, then one blog is enough! Why create multiple duplicate blogs and flood internet with his junk posts?



Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfView
RK's XRBIA part-I has fumed many legit buyers and he got a lot of bashing in the comments section. Just look at the number of comments which has been removed by author. and also lot of questions have been answered in baseless way. Mumbai investors have not been new to Pune RE. I believe that mumbaikars are having lot of stake in existing RE in Pune. Even Magarpatta has lots and lots of flats where owners are from Mumbai. My friend's family has a flat in Chembur. They have got two in Nirmiti Zion (behind Mitcon).

coming back to the point....Immediately just after few days, XRBIA part-II blog comes; this time "love towards nature", "self consciousness" , "plan approvals" and even RTI threat kind of things have been used in the post. I wonder if part-III is in the making !!

Food for thought:
guys who religiously follow RK's blog: have you ever seen part-I and part-II about any project within a couple of days on RK's blog.
August 9 2012 , 12:51 AM   #320
Member

BailOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Likes Received: 22
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by toanuj
I don't know as what exactly bug you in RK's this blog. I completely see his point;

In general, I am not saying that he is right all the time. But he is honest and sharing his honest analysis via some strong words.
Good for you if you completely see his point. I find him totally biased.

Read harsh_nanchahal's post to understand what we are trying to convey here. Dont trust anyone blindly.

RK possibly scans this forum silently and cleverly writes posts that may bring in more masala to the readers than actual facts.
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks