IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
6Likes

Not able to receive PM & other issues being faced
August 12 2012 , 12:50 AM   #31
New Member

manuj78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Likes Received: 0

Hi Manoj,
I'm having the same problem - no permissions to pm.
Please help me with this.
Regards.
August 12 2012 , 12:55 AM   #32
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 44,778
Likes Received: 4492
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuj78
Hi Manoj,
I'm having the same problem - no permissions to pm.
Please help me with this.
Regards.


You need a post count of 10 to use the private messaging system. This is part of IREF's effort to keep broker spam away from the valued members.
August 14 2012 , 01:55 PM   #33
New Member

akroutray12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 22
Likes Received: 0

Hi Manoj,
My post count is already 12. Could you please enable PM option for me. Thanks..
August 29 2012 , 01:58 PM   #34
Member

SharpShutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 5
My Mood: Happy

Hi Admins,

Even my PM option is disabled, can you please check to enable the same.

Thanks & Regards!
August 29 2012 , 11:05 PM   #35
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 44,778
Likes Received: 4492
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShutter
Hi Admins,

Even my PM option is disabled, can you please check to enable the same.

Thanks & Regards!


You require a post count of 10+ to PM . This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers. Your present post count is 35, but u joined the forum yesterday only . After your post count reaches 10+, it generally takes 8 to 16 hours, for the activating PM's for new members .


Please be patient, if u still have problems say, after the next 12 to 16 hours or so, please post again .


I am also forwarding your post to the Administration .
August 29 2012 , 11:42 PM   #36
Member

SharpShutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 106
Likes Received: 5
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOJa
You require a post count of 10+ to PM . This is to help combat brokers signing up and messaging members off the bat, which we have received complaints on, and signature spammers. Your present post count is 35, but u joined the forum yesterday only . After your post count reaches 10+, it generally takes 8 to 16 hours, for the activating PM's for new members .


Please be patient, if u still have problems say, after the next 12 to 16 hours or so, please post again .


I am also forwarding your post to the Administration .
thanks a ton
August 30 2012 , 08:53 PM   #37

Phases's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,363
Likes Received: 988

I fixed this yesterday, not sure if you got word..
September 2 2012 , 12:45 AM   #38
New Member

manuj78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Likes Received: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuj78
Hi Manoj,
I'm having the same problem - no permissions to pm.
Please help me with this.
Regards.
Hi Manoj,
Can this be enabled now?
Regards.
September 2 2012 , 12:47 AM   #39
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 44,778
Likes Received: 4492
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuj78
Hi Manoj,
Can this be enabled now?
Regards.

After your post count reaches 10+, it generally takes 8 to 16 hours, for the activating PM's for new members .

So, would request to be patient & wait .
September 18 2012 , 11:47 AM   #40
New Member

DeramHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19
Likes Received: 2

Hell Admins,

Even my PM option is disabled, can you please check to enable the same.

Thanks !
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks