IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !



Reply
10Likes

Villas in Sonepat (Eldeco, Omaxe, Jindal, Tdi, Ansal)
November 26 2011 , 06:41 PM   #11

sauravsbban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 901
Likes Received: 69
My Mood: Inspired

For ur kind info kundli is just 2 km from delhi border so u cant even compare it with greater noida or bhiwadi like areas .. And jindal is 7 km from border .. Soon 65 metre road will connect jindal with nh1 (just 1 km frm nh1) ..
November 26 2011 , 06:45 PM   #12
Member

ltnikhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 387
Likes Received: 39
My Mood: Cool

are these villas seeing some end users ie whether people are staying there or not if they are ready to move in.
in case people have started moving in then it is definitely a good sign otherwise only time will tell.
November 26 2011 , 07:04 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauravsbban
For ur kind info kundli is just 2 km from delhi border so u cant even compare it with greater noida or bhiwadi like areas .. And jindal is 7 km from border .. Soon 65 metre road will connect jindal with nh1 (just 1 km frm nh1) ..
Yeah I know Kundli is just 2-3 Kms away from Delhi boarder. Despite that Malls like Ansal Plaza is lying vacant, in fact never opened, for the last 3-4 years.
__________________
Thanks
November 26 2011 , 07:18 PM   #14

sauravsbban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 901
Likes Received: 69
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnikhil
are these villas seeing some end users ie whether people are staying there or not if they are ready to move in.
in case people have started moving in then it is definitely a good sign otherwise only time will tell.
Jindal are builiding up 200 villas for their top level officials in the city
So they are going to execute the project in time too as its their first project ..
And also the residence their would be elite class ..
Also in eldeco their are only selected villas around less than 150 possesion to be offered with in few months .. Sample villa is ready and also 90 construction work ..
Visit their u will fall in luv with the place for sure .. But if u want even better returns go for jindal ..
November 26 2011 , 07:22 PM   #15

sauravsbban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 901
Likes Received: 69
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie
Yeah I know Kundli is just 2-3 Kms away from Delhi boarder. Despite that Malls like Ansal Plaza is lying vacant, in fact never opened, for the last 3-4 years.
Dear mall culture will take 2~3 years ,to settle up look at other malls even in delhi they are vacant except few ... Jindal's project have changed rhe picture of sonepat .. Now just wait and stay invested ..
November 26 2011 , 07:26 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauravsbban
Dear mall culture will take 2~3 years ,to settle up look at other malls even in delhi they are vacant except few ... Jindal's project have changed rhe picture of sonepat .. Now just wait and stay invested ..
Jindal Project have changed the Picture of Sonipat? How?
Jindal has launched the project in Kurushetra too. In fact both were launched at the same but picture is still same in kurulshetra.
November 26 2011 , 07:46 PM   #17

sauravsbban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 901
Likes Received: 69
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie
Jindal Project have changed the Picture of Sonipat? How?
Jindal has launched the project in Kurushetra too. In fact both were launched at the same but picture is still same in kurulshetra.
Dear whether its just coincidence or what ..
But after the lanuch of jindal project in sonepat prices their have jumped around
100% .. U can check it out with other investor too .. About this
November 26 2011 , 08:26 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshahuja
how does staying in kuruksthetra makes u knw more abt sonepat than a person staying sumwhr else ? if u r talking abt distance. distance of delhi border from sonepat projects= 12 kms, distance of north delhi from sonepat projects = 30 kms, distance of south delhi from sonepat projects = 50 kms.
and guess what.. distance of sonepat from kurukshetra = 119 kms.
how can u claim that u r from "that" area?
tks for one of the most wierd explanations of sonepat city and sonepat. these places cum very much in sonepat.going by ur irrational explanation noida expressway shudnt b noida everythng which is new is not in the old city.
for ur information all these projects r in main soniepat.
foreg eldeco is in sector 19. now if u r even greater than HUDA or authorities then we cant comment. dont act bigger than ur shoe n dont misguide others
I have been working in Noida for the last 3 years and My parents stay in KU,kurukshetra but it doesn't mean that I don't know about my state. I make up and down between delhi and Kurukshetra every weekend. So Its not that hard to get oneself undated that too about own state. BTW I am from originally from Palwal. Don't ask me how I know about Palwal sometime later............hehehehe.
November 26 2011 , 08:43 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshahuja
all i knw is that u r an attention seaker guy who doesnt use logic n goes by emotions while replying to othrs, n believe one-up-manship
its only "senior member" tag which u have besides ur name which makes people reply to u othrwise nobody wud hav even bothrd.. senior member must b for this internet site n not for ur knowledge..
i am staying in sonepat itself. nw what u have to say ?
and sonepat means sonepat.. its funny that sumone can say sumthng is neither in sonepat nor in delhi ncr.. then where is it ? moon or jupiter ?
u r one funny guy
better ignore if you find my posts illogical.
It may sound funny
But like to share
I had been in Sonipat City for few month while I was in College. I tell you its like Urban Village. recently I visited sonipat and was looking for Dominos outlet, I was surprised to know that there is not such Dominos outlet. Kurukshetra is better in terms of Urbanization.

Kundli and Murthal are not in Sonipat City I meant this. Main Sonipat City is located far off from NH-1 Unlike Panipat and Karnal and Pipli/Kurulshetra these are bang on NH-1.
November 26 2011 , 08:46 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Cookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,991
Likes Received: 3065
My Mood: Angelic

.................................................. .................................................. .....
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks