IREF® Real Estate in India - Property Discussion
Revert to old theme

Download our app now !

Reply
5Likes

Maya Gardens, Zirakpur
August 6 2010 , 01:07 PM   #1
Member

chdguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 250
Likes Received: 17
My Mood: Relaxed
Maya Gardens, Zirakpur

Hi,

Any feedback on Maya Gardens Zirakpur phase-2 project?

Regards,
chdguy
October 20 2010 , 02:25 PM   #2
New Member

pahadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Likes Received: 1
My Mood: Breezy

Hi Chdguy,
I have received below flyer this morning in my mail box. I have omitted contact details from the flyer. Let me know if you are interested to talk to the person. I’ll PM you the contact details.

----------------------------------
Respected Sir/Madam,

The whole project of Maya Gardens has been conceived and is being brought to you M/S Barnala Builders & Property Consultants. They have always tried to give to their customers something different without compromising on quality. With more than 30 year of flawless and rich experience in the field of real estate & service sector, they are vigilant in judging what the customer wants. mine Complex & Silver Enclave are a point in case of real estate. In both these projects care has been taken that the customer doesn't have to compromise on any aspect. Working with the same ideology they have now come up with Maya Garden Apartments, where in every nuance, requisite for comfortable living, has been kept in mind.

Maya Garden Apartments:-

Chandigarh is a professionally managed company with vast experience in the real estate industry. This operates on the principle that long term excellence is achieved through pride in workmanship combined with maximum value and client satisfaction.

Location:-

Our project Maya Garden Apartments, located on VIP Road (Which is a linked road of Patiala highway and Ambala Delhi highway) Near Chandigarh .

Facilities:-

The elegant complex offers spacious 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments surrounded by landscape garden and facilities designed to enable people like you to enjoy life to the fullest. We are providing you all the modern amenities and facilities like lushes Green Park, Fast elevation system, free club membership, swimming pool facility, 24 hour Power backup, uninterrupted water supply, car parking facilities and no Preferential location charges etc.


Maya Garden Phase-I Possession November 2010
o 3 BHK (1795 Sq.ft Price: 45Lakh
o Pent House (3240 Sq.ft.) Price: 63 Lakh

Maya Garden Phase-II Possession June 2012
o 2 BHK (1100 Sq. ft Price: 28Lakh(First to Ninth floor)
o 3BHK (1439 Sq. ft.) Price: 37Lakh(First to Ninth floor)
o 4 BHK (2238 Sq. ft.) Price:57Lakh(First to Ninth floor)

USP of Maya Garden
Swimming Poll
Multipurpose hall
Fully Equipped Club With indoor games Fitness centers & Health Club within the campus
A kid's play area
Nursery School cum crèche with the campus
Joggers Park
Own Stp (Sewerage treatment Plant)
Ample street light facility backed by power back-up
67% open Area
KEY DISTANCES
3 Kms Airport
4 Kms Panchkula
3 Kms Chandigarh
7 Kms Railway Station
8 Kms Govt. Hospital sec.32
9 Kms Chandigarh Technology Park
100% power back-up free for essential services 24Hr water Supply
Covered parking space with adequate lighting and lift facility as well as gated security.
Away from noise pollution on this is about 1.5 km away from NH & 200 meter from Patiala road.
All essentials services are available in zirakpur like shopping, cinema, education hospital, banks, etc.
Home Loan Funding:
The project approved by 17 banks so customer has large no of choice for home loan funding.
Pick and Drop facility free from Chandigarh , Mohali and Panchkula.


Discounts on Down Payments 8%

(There will not be any P.L.C. / EDC/ IDC and NO PRICE ESCALATION.)

(SPECIAL OFFER FOR DEFENCE, PMF, CISF AND CORPORATE PERSONNEL)
October 21 2010 , 07:50 AM   #3
Member

richhaah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 306
Likes Received: 19
My Mood: Fine
phase one still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahadia
Hi Chdguy,
I have received below flyer this morning in my mail box. I have omitted contact details from the flyer. Let me know if you are interested to talk to the person. I’ll PM you the contact details.

----------------------------------
Respected Sir/Madam,

The whole project of Maya Gardens has been conceived and is being brought to you M/S Barnala Builders & Property Consultants. They have always tried to give to their customers something different without compromising on quality. With more than 30 year of flawless and rich experience in the field of real estate & service sector, they are vigilant in judging what the customer wants. mine Complex & Silver Enclave are a point in case of real estate. In both these projects care has been taken that the customer doesn't have to compromise on any aspect. Working with the same ideology they have now come up with Maya Garden Apartments, where in every nuance, requisite for comfortable living, has been kept in mind.

Maya Garden Apartments:-

Chandigarh is a professionally managed company with vast experience in the real estate industry. This operates on the principle that long term excellence is achieved through pride in workmanship combined with maximum value and client satisfaction.

Location:-

Our project Maya Garden Apartments, located on VIP Road (Which is a linked road of Patiala highway and Ambala Delhi highway) Near Chandigarh .

Facilities:-

The elegant complex offers spacious 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments surrounded by landscape garden and facilities designed to enable people like you to enjoy life to the fullest. We are providing you all the modern amenities and facilities like lushes Green Park, Fast elevation system, free club membership, swimming pool facility, 24 hour Power backup, uninterrupted water supply, car parking facilities and no Preferential location charges etc.


Maya Garden Phase-I Possession November 2010
o 3 BHK (1795 Sq.ft Price: 45Lakh
o Pent House (3240 Sq.ft.) Price: 63 Lakh

Maya Garden Phase-II Possession June 2012
o 2 BHK (1100 Sq. ft Price: 28Lakh(First to Ninth floor)
o 3BHK (1439 Sq. ft.) Price: 37Lakh(First to Ninth floor)
o 4 BHK (2238 Sq. ft.) Price:57Lakh(First to Ninth floor)

USP of Maya Garden
Swimming Poll
Multipurpose hall
Fully Equipped Club With indoor games Fitness centers & Health Club within the campus
A kid's play area
Nursery School cum crèche with the campus
Joggers Park
Own Stp (Sewerage treatment Plant)
Ample street light facility backed by power back-up
67% open Area
KEY DISTANCES
3 Kms Airport
4 Kms Panchkula
3 Kms Chandigarh
7 Kms Railway Station
8 Kms Govt. Hospital sec.32
9 Kms Chandigarh Technology Park
100% power back-up free for essential services 24Hr water Supply
Covered parking space with adequate lighting and lift facility as well as gated security.
Away from noise pollution on this is about 1.5 km away from NH & 200 meter from Patiala road.
All essentials services are available in zirakpur like shopping, cinema, education hospital, banks, etc.
Home Loan Funding:
The project approved by 17 banks so customer has large no of choice for home loan funding.
Pick and Drop facility free from Chandigarh , Mohali and Panchkula.


Discounts on Down Payments 8%

(There will not be any P.L.C. / EDC/ IDC and NO PRICE ESCALATION.)

(SPECIAL OFFER FOR DEFENCE, PMF, CISF AND CORPORATE PERSONNEL)

I guess the rates in Zirakpur are set for time correction till demand booms. that is why even phase one is not complete... chances to bargain heavily.

one question .. the quotes that this email states are without. PLC EDC and IDC, which makes it attractive!
October 21 2010 , 08:19 AM   #4
Member

richhaah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 306
Likes Received: 19
My Mood: Fine
construction linked plan

and someone should tell those idiots that in construction linked plan, you dont charge 90 % in six month.... (Based on time)
October 21 2010 , 09:51 AM   #5
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 44,669
Likes Received: 4483
My Mood: Relaxed

Has anybody spoken to these guys on the discount ? What kind of discounts one can expect ?
October 21 2010 , 10:20 AM   #6
Member

chdguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 250
Likes Received: 17
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richhaah
I guess the rates in Zirakpur are set for time correction till demand booms. that is why even phase one is not complete... chances to bargain heavily.

one question .. the quotes that this email states are without. PLC EDC and IDC, which makes it attractive!
EDC and IDC are not charged (or say are included in the BSP) in Zirakpur projects, so that is the case with all other projects also.

PLC is not charged explicitly by Maya Garden, but as I said, they are deep into negotiations and don't have a standard rate. The final quote they give is kind of higher for the units which are park facing etc than the ones which are non-park facing and thus they are kind of charging PLC, I would say.

Zirakpur area projects have BSP of 2000-2100 (including EDC, IDC) + Parking + Club charges + PLC. But for most projects all inclusive cost would come less than 2100-2200, hence the Maya pricing given here is NOT attractive as per my opinion.

Phase-1 is available for Penthouses (which they are not able to sell as no demand) and only 1-2 units of 3 BHKs (cancelled units) from the builder for which they are asking 45 lacs above. These 1-2 units are available for almost 2 months and I guess they haven't been able to sell at this price.
I got an offer of resale 3BHK in phase-1 in open market for 37 lacs. So definitely you can get a better deal in resale than going to builder for above price.

Also note that Zirakpur has inventory of ready to move in apartments at similar prices, where people are staying for more than an year or so and some of those have much richer specifications (like free ACs provided etc).

Maya recently published half page advertisements in TOI that they have given possession, but actually the apartment is still under construction and they have just handed over keys to some ground floor apartments which were ready. The complex is still under construction and will take at least 5-6 months as per my understanding.

As you noted Maya doesn't have a construction linked plan. Only DP or installment plans, but in installment plan they charge most of the money in first 6 months. But good thing is that banks provide loans on DP also easily. Zirakpur has only a few projects which have construction linked plan.

My take on Maya project is:

Phase-1 : Better buy some ready to move in projects in already inhabited areas at lower prices.

Phase-2 : Maya Project is not yet approved and you can get some other ready to move in / nearing completion projects at similar prices.
October 21 2010 , 10:32 AM   #7
Super Moderator

MANOJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 44,669
Likes Received: 4483
My Mood: Relaxed

Thanks for the analysis , chdguy.
October 22 2010 , 09:40 AM   #8
Member

richhaah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 306
Likes Received: 19
My Mood: Fine
Thanks from me tooo...

Realy a great analysis...., I plan to come to chandigarh on Diwali week,, so i will have a look at the inventory available and will decide to go for it.

keep us posted in case you come across more attractive.

thanks
October 24 2010 , 09:16 PM   #9
Member

chdguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 250
Likes Received: 17
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richhaah
Realy a great analysis...., I plan to come to chandigarh on Diwali week,, so i will have a look at the inventory available and will decide to go for it.

keep us posted in case you come across more attractive.

thanks
If you are looking for ready to move in apartments, you can look at Royal Estate (Ambala Road), Orbit Apartments (VIP Road), Nirmal Chhaya (near completion) at VIP Road, Motia Heights (near K-area, Dhakauli), Spangle Condos at Dhakauli. In all these people are living except Nirmal Chhaya which will be ready soon and all these are good quality apartments in my understanding.

If you want to go further towards Peer Mushalla etc, you can look at Bollywood Heights at Peer Mushalla.

In all the projects above, builder has availability, but resale market has cheaper prices and more options.

Let me know if you want to know any more details on any of the above.

Regards,
Chdguy
December 18 2010 , 11:07 AM   #10
New Member

completeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3
Likes Received: 0
My Mood: Amused

I read the information about Maya Garden on this thread. Does anybody has an idea of resale price of 2BHK/3BHK Ph-I currently...I heard that these Ph-I flats are allowed to do resale only through a builder/maya estatz route, and not through property dealers... has anybody come across this type of restriction?
Choose theme from here -
LinkBack
LinkBack URL LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks About LinkBacks